Friday, November 5, 2010

Doodles



Some recent sketchbook activity - scroodles.

My apologies for the lack of activity in the past while. I will be attending Illuxcon ( Illustration Exchange Conference ) next week and what little spare time I have these days has been dedicated to preparing for the show. There are prints to print, portfolios to organize and original art to prep - not fun but necessary work. I hope to get back on to some kind of semi regular posting schedule again shortly.

More soon  :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful sketches. I vote scanning as the worst art related job. Yuck.

Larry MacDougall said...

Thanks Eric.
I agree - scanning is pretty bad but what I really hate doing is writing little bios for this or that purpose. I try to reuse them whenever possible.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Eric. This is a wonderful sketch. Wishing you lots of fun at IlluXcon, wish I could visit this year but already saving up for next year. Love to see your work 'live' ;-)

Larry MacDougall said...

Thanks Iris :)

Craig Phillips said...

Great!! I would love to sit and leaf through your sketch book one day.