Monday, February 1, 2010

Ghost Path

Another one just for fun - a little diversion from the Arctic Myths project I'm working on at the moment. I strayed out of the Northern Wastes for a bit and down into the Haunted Forest. I really needed to draw some trees after all the glaciers and snow fields I've been drawing and painting lately. The path runs up and through the trees which are more or less growing over and around the rocks and is extended by a catwalk which kind of leap frogs through the woods, spanning creeks and going over crevices and steep cliffs. Things seen and unseen travel this path so be careful  :)

3 comments:

Craig Phillips said...

Haunting sketch! I love those ghostly trees and the character looks rather gloomy and lonely.

Larry MacDougall said...

Thanks Craig - yes, this one is a little on the gloomy and haunted side - lets call it the influence of winter.

Larry MacDougall said...

thanks goodgame :)